Thursday, August 26, 2010

keeping it live

It's been almost two years since I moved over to wordpress but I see from my stats that people are still coming here and then clicking over to my newer blog. I thought if I did a post it'd be a little bit of insurance - blogger might not view it as a dormant blog and delete the whole thing!

All of the knitting patterns in the sidebar here are also on my wordpress blog, along with new ones. I have also published some of my patterns on Ravelry.

Happy reading.
Nicola

2 comments:

Cat said...

I see in your profile you're a fan of Sally Melville. Where did she go? I eagerly awaited her fourth book in the series re texture, but have never seen it.
Cat
www.recipeforvibrantliving.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Hi Cat......Sadly, Sally never did continue that Knitting Experience series. I was part of her group on Ravelry for a while and asked her about it. I think she had problems with the publishers. Anyway, she has since brought out two new books - Mother-Daughter Knits and Warm Knits, Cool Gifts.