Monday, May 12, 2008

Memories of my grandparents, Part 2

I came across another photo album today. It's one that my sister put together for me, from photographs made from some of my dad's slides.


I mentioned yesterday that my sister and I had our favourite stuffies that we would take everywhere with us. Well, here's a photo of us - me on the left with my Tickly Ted, her on the right with her Bunny.

This is us at Petersfield Pond. Remember, it WAS the sixties, mini skirts were very fashionable!


In the paddling pool in the back garden at Gran and Grandad's.

In the front garden.

Me, aged three, with Gran.


The golf ball tube that I mentioned in yesterday's post.


And finally....back row, my mum, my Uncle John (deceased), my Auntie Chris (deceased), Gran and Grandad (both deceased)....front row, me aged 10 (we're into the seventies now, can you tell?), my cousin Steven, my cousin Lynne, and younger sister Caroline.

(click on any picture to enlarge)

2 comments:

K said...

There is something so magical about old photos. I love the coloring in them.

We finally got to England this year for our family trip (London, Manchester, Lancashire, Harwich) before heading to Holland. It was beautiful.

Anonymous said...

Love the photos. Too many comments, will have to save them for when I see you next.