Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm so excited!

I'm really looking forward to next weekend. I am taking a (well-earned) break from family life and disappearing to a little cabin next to a lake for a couple of nights.

I'll drive there on Friday night (it's not a long drive) and come home Sunday.

I've been meaning to have a retreat of some kind for years. Tai Chi Man had a weekend away last year, I think it was, and now it's my turn. I'll be taking my tarot cards, some simple knitting, a notebook and coloured pencils, warm clothing (it's at a higher altitude than my house) and some basic foodstuffs and plan to have lots of quiet, meditative, time to myself.

I can't wait!

1 comment:

sheila said...

Ooh, I am envious. Richard goes on the odd conference and I always say I'm going to have my own personal conference, but I never seem get around to it.