Friday, September 26, 2008

Last word before the weekend

I leave in about an hour for the cabin in the hills where I will be spending the next two nights. Most of my stuff is loaded in the car, the ratatouille which will feed the husband tonight and tomorrow is simmering away on the stove, and the kids are looking forward to me being gone so they don't have to listen to my nagging for a while!

I did the weekly shop this morning - three stores, about 15 bags of groceries! All is tucked away in pantry and fridge, awaiting hungry vultures...er, menfolk.

Back Sunday....

2 comments:

affectioknit2 said...

I hope you have a fun/restful/rejuvenating time!

Anonymous said...

And Tai Chi Man is very appreciative of all the extra work - Ratatouille gets a gourmet thumbs up.
Hope it was a relaxing time.
Love & thanks from Tai Chi Man.