Thursday, November 13, 2008

Good morning

Did anyone else have trouble with Bloglines this morning? I clicked on it as usual, and some of my regular blogs were highlighted, as if there were new posts. However the numbers said 121, or 200, or 43 and when I clicked on them they were all old posts. Bizarre!

I had a good start to my day. I dragged my butt out of bed extra early and drove through the stormy windy wet weather to the rec centre for a yoga class. An hour of me-time - yeah - and very relaxing and invigorating it was too. I doubt it will become a regular event - I can save myself the $9 and the gas and do it at home. Sometimes, though, it's nice to take a class to make sure that you're doing the asanas properly.

I will be going to the gym for weight-training and another yoga class at the Y with a friend next week, so that'll be more of a social event. Have to keep up the fitness while I'm playing hooky from Taekwon-do.

1 comment:

affectioknit2 said...

The Bloglines thing happened to me too - it was weird...