Tuesday, November 11, 2008

No-name Vest


Many designers come up with imaginative names for their designs. Maybe I should take a leaf out of their books and think of something for this vest, but I have not been struck by any ideas yet.

As you can see, the back is coming along nicely - about another 5 inches to go, I think.


Do you like my knitting bag? I have a few bags that I use, but this one is my favourite. I made it from a small pair of jeans. I just sewed straight across above the curve of the crotch seam, then lined them with cotton fabric. I then used a piece of the leg for a handle.

3 comments:

CreativityIsMyLife2 said...

I love the bag!
Art Chick

affectioknit2 said...

The vest looks great - and I love the bag too!

Louise said...

How about the Orange Zest Vest! I like those jeans bags, they remind me of the 1970s, remember the teen magazine Blue Jeans? x