Monday, December 29, 2008

A new year, a new blog

Well, not really a new blog, but I am in the process of changing over to Wordpress. Reading a forum today reminded me of how crap Blogger is when you get a problem - it's impossible to get help and there's no way to contact a real person. I have had a dormant Wordpress blog for some time now and as someone was raving about how great their support staff are I thought it was time to change. Apparently it's easy to import all the blog posts from here into my new blog.

Of course, I'll have to set up the sidebar stuff again, but my techie son tells me he'll do it for me. So here I go, off to choose a fancy new template, etc. Wish me luck, and make a note on your computer that I'm going to be at

http://nicolaknits.wordpress.com

from now on, if all goes to plan.

No comments: