Monday, December 1, 2008

Climbing the walls

I was climbing the walls tonight....but in a good way! Tai Chi Man and I took two of the boys to the indoor climbing centre - a friend's son came too.


Lego Nut has been before but the rest of us were climbing wall virgins!


It was fun! Hands are a little sore now, and I'm sure there'll be a few muscles letting themselves be known tomorrow. The kids want to go back again....and again....and again!

There's a drop-in on Saturdays so I'm sure I'll take them now and then (and I'll sit upstairs and knit and occasionally watch them climb). After all, I can't risk damaging my knitting fingers, can I?

That red blob in the centre is Tai Chi Man - you can hardly see him for all the handholds and tape on the walls.

And the best part? The boys' school paid for them to climb as an educational expense.

No comments: