Thursday, July 3, 2008

Addicted

Yes, I admit it. I'm addicted to this game I found on puzzler.com. It's called Bookworm. Click here and look down the page to Top Word Games. Bookworm is the first one. Allow yourself at least half an hour, and as you get better you'll need more time.

My top score is 446260 and my title is Wordhoarder.

I was risking it playing tonight as we've had a thunderstorm pass right overhead. A thunderbolt cracked very close to my window - hopefully none of my neighbours' houses have been hit.

There are lots of rain showers about, even some hail. It fell on two of the boys as they enjoyed getting soaked through out on the trampoline. Thankfully they were indoors at the time the storm was right above us. The temperature has dropped to a very pleasant level so hopefully we won't need the ceiling fan on tonight when we're trying to sleep.

No comments: