Tuesday, July 15, 2008

My gratitude list

I keep a virtual post-it note on my computer desktop that has a list of some of things for which I'm grateful. Here's the current list, not in any particular order...

husband
sons
being alive
sunshine
rain
comfortable home
duvets
pillows
deep green grass
flowers
trees
hammocks
swings
modern plumbing
fire
clouds
friends
family
snow
knitting
warm clothes
scarves
hats
mittens
ocean
mountains
photos
good memories
good health
airplanes
bicycles
clean air
clean water
the sound of a creek
birdsong
evening walks
hot baths
hand-knitted socks

What are YOU grateful for?

3 comments:

K said...

Freedom to homeschool.

When we went to Holland (where my hubby is from) it was amazing the reactions we got from family when they heard we have homeschooled for 9 years. Some had no idea what it was or that it was allowed. Some thought it was plain rebellious and disgraceful.


The more I realise that what we have here in our country, the more greatful I am.

Nicola said...

I like that one. I have added it to my own list.

Nan said...

Your list is great, made me smile.