Monday, August 4, 2008

I tagged myself

Louise @ Home is Where the Heart is had this list of questions on her blog the other day, and whilst I was not personally tagged, I decided to post my answers to the questions. Here they are!

If a movie was being made of your life, who would you like to be cast to play yourself, and why?

I’d like Julie Walters. I just saw her in Mamma Mia and I think she’s great. She’d be good at playing crazy me.

You are spending a whole month on a desert island for charity, and you have to choose your favourite celebrity to spend the first two weeks with, and your least favourite celebrity to spend the second two weeks with. Who would they be, and why?

No problem choosing the first - Colin Firth. I don’t think I need to explain why. Just saw him in Mamma Mia too. As for the second - hmmmm, Keira Knightley I think for the one I would least want to spend time with. I don’t like her square jaw and she would drive me nuts.

What are your three favourite crafting products?
Yarn, knitting needles and notebooks.

If you could invent something, what do you think it would be?
A time machine so I could travel back in time and redo stuff I did badly the first time.

What are the last three books that you read?
The Crimson Petal and the White (a novel), Radical Manifestation, The pH Miracle

QVC, or Create and Craft?
Don’t understand this one - is it a British thing?

What is your claim to fame?
This blog, I suppose.

1 comment:

Louise said...

QVC originated in the USA, Create & Craft originated in the UK. They are shopping channels for when you have nothing better to do. Rather like us and our blogs! x